Monday, June 26, 2006

Mint Tea Endings Hartleys/Vaughan Town Crew

1.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea.

'Mint and salt,' she said.
'I like them both,
but you can have too much
of a good thing.'

2.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea.

Luckily she was English.
She was too polite to notice.

3.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea.

Next time we met
She garnished her speech
with a dash of invective.

4.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea.

She was feeling down
Adrenal failure was near.
This way I gave her
A salt and sugar boost
To treat her Addison´s Disease.

From Vaughantown Crew

5.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea.

The salt was to hide the bitter taste of cyanide.
However, we're still friends because she doesn't like tea.

6.

Three takes from the same person:

a) From an adult member of my family
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea, she was sick, but now we've made amends, and drink tea every day.

b) From me
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea, it was not much so we both tasted it and decided it was too good to waste! She did mention though that she would serve the tea next time we met and we became addicted to mint tea (without sugar or salt!)

c) From a colleague
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
Mint Tea, she ran off to the Off License (could be "Drug Store" or Supermarket) and came back with a bottle of fine wine for us saying, "the tea tastes just as bad without salt, quick drink some of this".

d)
And then I was invited for tea over internet:

Asunto: Tea anyone?

Muy buenos dias,

I have English, Mint, West Indian Herb tea and Chamomile, hoe are you this morning?

kind regards to you and yours,


7.

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea.

But she spat it out
over My
face
In Shock
But we're still friends.

8.

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea.

She needed a different ingredient from as usual in her favourite drink. I thought it was the same like me when I looked at her eyes. I had become like a small new in her routine, a spark in her arranged life.

Ella necesitaba sal en su bebida favorita. Pensé lo mismo acerca de mi cuando la miré a los ojos. Yo me había acabado convirtiendo en algo diferente, como una chispa o una novedad capaz de alegrar su ordenada vida, su rutina.

9.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
tea.

Ethereally: thre was laughter, sweet or bitter
But eternally: to err is human, to forgive, devine

10.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
mint tea.

It needed more, she said.

11.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
mint tea.

She switched it with my cup. Damn.

12.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
mint tea.

She argued it was black tea.

13.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
mint tea.

Now I am paranoid.

14.
Mint Tea

I served my
neighbor
salt
in her
mint tea.

It is now all over me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home